Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boost on South America, Trusted Only

Discussion on Boost on South America, Trusted Only within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Boost on South America, Trusted Only

looking for a quick booster, stucked atm.
Pm me with thread, only trusted!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF south america trusted booster
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
LF South America Trusted Booster. Reasonable prices only, leave skype or pm me! push push
[Buying] boost south america asap
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Im looking for a booster in South America Server, need to be tusted ( have a thread here with reps) and with reasonable prices, leave skype. thanks!
Elo Boost / Duo Queue Boost {North America}
05/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Sup everyone, My main account is 2100+ elo, that includes last season and this season. I have played since beta. In the past I have helped alot of friends and colleagues by raising their elo to as high as 2k elo, so I figure why not try to generate some income by doing this for others. My Services I am willing to offer Elo Boost (Pay by the 100 ELO) 1400 - 1500 : $15 for 100 ELO 1500 - 1600 : $20 for 100 ELO 1600 - 1700 : $35 for 100 ELO ...
Rakion South America Beta Country Bypass
09/27/2005 - General Gaming Discussion - 7 Replies
Hallo, here is a (not mine - so dont ask for details plz) guide - interesting idea, i think. So good luck, comments are welcome : Rakion South American Open Beta Country Bypass I finally figured out a way to bypass the Country Restrictions (No, I did not steal this idea from someone else or from any other Forums). Here is a Screenshot of the Servers. http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/3865/server8vl .jpg No. I did not have to change the Region on Control Panel or use any Proxies.