Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking to pay for duo from Plat 1-Diamond V

Discussion on Looking to pay for duo from Plat 1-Diamond V within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking to pay for duo from Plat 1-Diamond V

Hello,

I'm looking to pay for a duo partner to go from Plat 1 ~50LP to Diamond V. I'm so close, but I simply don't have time (wife is due in a couple weeks) to grind so many games. I'm willing to pay for someone to help me expedite the process. Email at or here.
Old 09/22/2013, 02:27   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 233/3/6
hey, i can help ya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond/plat S2 acc
09/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I want to buy an acc that was plat or diamond in season 2. NA server Add ryoooz1 on skype
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots FOR GOOD PRICES
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Selling Diamond/Plat/Gold Teams, and Diamond/Plat/Gold Slots
05/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
The Breakdown My Teammates and I ( all are Diamond players, I am currently on 2 Diamond teams) will play 5 games on a new team that will, if requested, be the name and tag of your choosing as well. After these 5 games due to our high MMR’s we will be placed between ( Gold I- Diamond V, although most commonly somewhere around Mid Plat) Rewards For Season 4: Along with the purchase of your team/slot, you will be receiving rewards distributed by riot at the end of Season 3(entering season 4)....
[Selling] Plat S1, Diamond(all modes) S2, Diamond 1 S3 NORTH AMERICA Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-removed-
Selling Diamond/plat teams. Also Diamond solo que acct (NA)
04/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
:cool: I sell League of legends North American Server Teams/Slots : Lots of Gold Division I Team (Slot or Team?)($15 a slot/ We can discuss the team) Lots of Platin Division Team's (Slot or Team?)($30/ We can discuss the team) I also sell Diamond teams now these are more expensive, as they are harder to make I can also sell diamond slots. Soon to have challenger so when I get that i will be selling that aswell. THE DIAMOND ACCOUNT IS SOLD I Also take RiotPoints (NA Server) And Paypal