Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Search : Boost from S5 - G5 bid an RARE ACC

Discussion on Search : Boost from S5 - G5 bid an RARE ACC within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 10
Search : Boost from S5 - G5 bid an RARE ACC

Hey Guys ,
i search a Boost from Silver 5 too Gold 5
bid a League of Legends ACC as Pay
Here Skins Infos :
Champs : 40
Skins : 50
Skins dont exist : i think 15 or more

PS : im German you can PN me and Show The ACC in Skype

xx

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] search Rare Skin & cheap refs
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hey guys how the topic told, i search rare skins (pax jax, riot graves..)and cheap referrals. no accounts! only skincodes! I will pay with PSC. We can trade with a really trusted MM. I can give first, too, but only by trusted members over 120+ tbms. write in the thread or add me at skype: dome3dome981 der kleine trader :bandit:
WEEKEND WITH RARE BOOST EVENT!
03/25/2013 - Archlord - 21 Replies
EXTREME WEEKEND WITH RARE BOOST EVENT! You can enjoy maximum boost during weekend as the reward of DDos Attack issue. As of now, you can play Archlord with Higher Boost Ratio. Join and experince the Extreme Boost! <Archlord Boost Event> Period: March 21 ~ March 24,2013 GST Recipient: All Server users Detail:
Rare Skins / ELo Boost / EU WEST
01/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Elo Pushing. English Hey Guy's, I'm offering my Elo Boost Service. My Elo ist 1750 at the moment , which mean's, that I can Push you up too 1600 Elo. 100 Elo -->2€ / 100 E*Gold
[Sell] S4league Acc [Rare Stuff] [Search] PSC
07/31/2012 - S4 League Trading - 4 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, Today I would like to sell my account. I will not beat around the hot porridge around. let's get started Info Combi LvL 36 Pro LvL 64 Forcepacks 19 ( 2 Space Rabbits)
Search Rare Skins (PAX/GSG/RIOT) (EU west)
05/08/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey Guys i search Rare Skins. -Riot Singed -Pax Jax -Pax Twistedfate -Pax Sivir -Riot K-9 Nasus Make me an offer thx