Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rare names on NA servers for sale

Discussion on Rare names on NA servers for sale within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rare names on NA servers for sale

Old 09/24/2013, 02:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 50
Lo

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Rare Oce Names
10/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey guys, selling fresh level 1s with rare names, will go first to trusted user. supreme Baked Dinosaur Golem Lizard Ultimate Exhaust Owner
[Selling] [NA] Rare names!
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Rare Skin Account Shop! Any and All Rare skins! Rare Name Shop! 4 EPIC RARE SKINNED ACCOUNTS FOR SALE! Random Inactive Lvl 30 Accounts! I'm going to do a rare name service now. Names start at $100 each, for first purchase, maybe cheaper on more. How it works:
[Selling] Rare Oceanic Names For Sale.
07/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
^Title. Skype vitalspot_ They all come with email and msg from Riot. Prices are negotiable.
B>RARE NAMES
08/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
If you have really short or nice name just leave it here. Examples: King Dominate Legendary etc.
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN