Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Na LOL Boosting Site ELOUPGRADE.COM

Discussion on Na LOL Boosting Site ELOUPGRADE.COM within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking Na LOL Boosting Site ELOUPGRADE.COM

today I would like to invite you all to try out my own boosting site

ELO Upgrade's goal is to provide fast cheap and safe boosting for customers
Please come check it out and feel free to contact us if you have any questions about the boosting process.

Skype Id: eloupgrade.com
Email:

Tags
boosting, cheap, fast, na, trusted

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] BoostMyELO NEW BOOSTING SITE
07/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello everybody, We are proffesional boosting team diamond players We still working on site so order now page is not finished BUT, About us and FAQ is finished so u can read it and contact me on skype vasilije.jodic65 if u want boosting!! Cause we are beta we get a BIG discount for first 5 customers!!!! Prices are very cheap
New boosting site looking for boosters!
04/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I would like to introduce you to our new boosting site leagueboost.org focusing on good reputation, exceptional service and fast boosting. Our current staff currently consist of myself, a diamond player and experienced booster, and my brother who are working on webdesign and support. We are recruiting boosters for NA, EU and the Brazil server at the moment, so if you are interested please contact us on lolleagueboost on skype or have a look at our website leagueboost.org (still...
New boosting site looking for boosters!
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey. I would like to introduce you to our new boosting site leagueboost.org focusing on good reputation, exceptional service and fast boosting. Our current staff currently consist of myself, a diamond player and experienced booster, and my brother who are working on webdesign and support. We are recruiting boosters for NA, EU and the Brazil server at the moment, so if you are interested please contact us on lolleagueboost on skype or have a look at our website leagueboost.org (still...
Trusted boosting site
03/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 34 Replies
Hello everyone. We are a group of mostly diamond (and some platinum) players who are doing boosting every day, 7 times a week. We have a growing client base, a website, many talented boosters and the cheapest prices anywhere. Where do we boost? EUW/EUNE/NA. How far do you boost?