Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS EUW Diamond 1 Account

Discussion on WTS EUW Diamond 1 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS EUW Diamond 1 Account

I have s3 diamond 1 currently and was plat s2.
i have 73 champions, and i think i only ever bought pulsefire ezreal skin and the limited edition Urf the manatee Warwick skin. I also have the championship janna skin.
I have the original email account but do not have the welcome email as it was deleted a long time ago (account was created before s1)

Im not sure what other information you will need to know.

For more information add me on skype - kingkeithlee

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 1 Diamond 5 Account 1 Diamond 3 Account 1 Unranked Account with rare skins.
07/12/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Selling 3 Accounts here NA Account 1 : Diamond 5 41 champions 10-20 skins Gold 4 Ranked 5v5 team High MMR
[Selling] Diamond I Account on EUW / Triple Diamond. Lots of skins / PayPal Only
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi all, I would like to sell my Diamond I SoloQ / Diamond 3v3 / Diamond 5v5 account which has 105 skins and 20 rune pages. It also has all of the viable runes unlocked and has several pro players in it's friendlist. It has season 2 gold border in all queues. A name change is also included. Notable skins: - Triumphant Ryze - Pax Sivir - Underworld TF - Bewitching Nidalee
[Selling] Plat S1, Diamond(all modes) S2, Diamond 1 S3 NORTH AMERICA Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-removed-
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...