Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTB Referal Service 2.0 (150 pack)

Discussion on WTB Referal Service 2.0 (150 pack) within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow WTB Referal Service 2.0 (150 pack)

Hi guys, me and my friend looking for a REFERAL SERVICE and need a 150 pack referall.

pm for offers

payment with paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB Referal Service 2.0 (150 pack)
09/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi guys, me and my friend looking for a REFERAL SERVICE and need a 150 pack referall. pm for offers payment with paypal
[Buying] Looking for a 100 referal service
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i can pay 20 € or also trade for some elobosting service, sendme ur offers pls
Referal Service
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Hello. My name is Willie Sparks. I have been making referrals for around 3 months now and all of my customers have been satisfied. I have 20 VM’s running at the same time and they can usually make 8 accounts each every day - total of 160ish a day. But that is only till level 5. Refer-a-Friend 2.0 came out and my bots can get accounts to level 10, but it takes much longer time. When buying XP boost with the bonus RP you get at level 4 it still takes quite some time to get an account level 10. ...
[B]LoL Referal Service 60-70/day[/B]
06/23/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
FREE SLOTS AVAILABLE Selling Refer A Friend service NEW Refer-a-Friend 2.0 What you get 250 IP each time a friend reaches level 5 and milestone rewards as they reach level 10! I will boost accounts to level 10! Milestone Rewards
[Search] {Level Service} / {Referal Service} PAYPAL!
06/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Suche einen , -Referal Service 2.0 -Level Service Referal Service: Ich suche einen Referal Service 2.0 für 10-15€, mir geht es eigentlich nur um die IP + RunenSeite + RP.