Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked [NA] Account 20+ Champs and lots of ip more info inside

Discussion on Unranked [NA] Account 20+ Champs and lots of ip more info inside within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 0
Unranked [NA] Account 20+ Champs and lots of ip more info inside

Hi, I am selling a unranked account on NA server. This account has 18k ip plus 10ip win boost, with 24 champs, 3 skins, a few runes, but special holiday ms quints. All information you need should be able to be found int he pictures below, but if you need more information add me on skype: kevinlin47

Price for this account is 25$ Paypal through Family and Friends with attached note.

IP/RP

Champions:

Skins:

Runes:

Old 09/12/2013, 05:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Bulk accounts sales FTW!! free bump
Old 09/12/2013, 15:56   #3
Trade Restricted

Haha thanks for the bump don't know who you are but what ever
Old 09/14/2013, 17:15   #4
Trade Restricted

Account sold closing thread
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Unranked [NA] Account 25+ champs w/ UFO Corki Lots of Runes and MORE!!!
09/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi, I am selling a unranked account on the NA server this account has 27 champions, UFO Corki, other skins shown in the pictures below (legacy Phantom Karthus and Kingpin Twitch), and lots of runes :D All information you need to know should be in the pictures below, however if you need more information just add me on skype: kevinlin47 The price for this account is 30$ payment will be made through paypal with attached note. http://i.epvpimg.com/JLC9b.jpg IP/RP...
[Selling] D2 - Lots of Champs/Skins *LOOK INSIDE*
08/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Asking $250.00+ Obo Payment Method : Paypal(GIFT) Skype : jsaddie In order to protect myself I will not go first under any circumstances, I will screen share through skype to prove as well the account exists. - Midevil Twitch Gray Warwick - IMAGES:
Euw account - 105 champs - 20+ skins - lots of runes - 13 rps - pics and price inside
05/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm in need of money at the moment. Therefore I'm selling my beloved League of Legends account, which I have been using since S2. IT HAS PULSEFIRE EZREAL I DO NOT TRADE. ONLY CASH. PRICE; 70 EUROS or 90$! WILLING TO DO PAYPAL http://oi44.tinypic.com/1zdi1i.jpg http://oi39.tinypic.com/6hp001.jpg
[Selling] EUW - Unranked account - Lots of champs (Trusted Seller)
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Since ranked queues are down at the time, I decided to clear out some of my smurfs that I do not wish to keep anymore. Some things that I need to clear out are that the pro's with buying from me are: * You will get the Reg.email + any other additional information you would like * I have over 110 TBM * Already sold over 7 of my accounts on ePvP Back to the account - Its on EUW and has 0 Rankeds played this season and previous seasons.
[Selling] Euw ~ Gold 5 Account ~ 90% of champs ~ 4 Runepages ~ Info inside!!!!
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Like title says, i can screenshare. It can go for 50euro ~ perfer to use a middleman! Gold 5 90% of Champs 4 Runepages 20/30 Skins 500 wins