Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Someone please help me prove a scam, i have all the info you need

Discussion on Someone please help me prove a scam, i have all the info you need within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Someone please help me prove a scam, i have all the info you need

I have a thread where i am trying to trade an account for 2x Diablo CDKeys + a small amount of gold. This user contacted me.()

He purchased "apparantly" 2 cdkeys for me, after spending almost 3 hours trying to get me to let him onto my LoL account he finally handed over the keys. The keys are "NDZM77VEPEEEBNRYFCCTE7W2P4", "BC88TGTE1TLA1YY7A2OXNMH1MPP3" neither worked, so i decided to call blizzard and ask why my CDKey was not working. The rep told me that the first one, was used on 25/7/2012 from Germany, he told me the second one was not a product key.

Can someone else, with rep, please call blizzard and do the same thing, then vouch for me here? I already have a trade opened with the guy and im afraid he will leave me negative rep (as i have left him a negative)

His skype is: Andre.epvp

He stopped talking to me
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Scammer.jpg (200.7 KB, 11 views)
File Type: jpg scammer 2.jpg (97.9 KB, 11 views)
Old 09/11/2013, 22:25   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 1
You should have traded with me.
Old 09/11/2013, 22:32   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAST! °o° View Post
You should have traded with me.
He doesnt have the account.

Pics attached. How do you go about preventing him from giving me a negative?
Old 09/11/2013, 22:41   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 29
The Black Market: 123/0/2
Create a Thread in the Complaining Area and post all information you got. Send your Trade Partner a pm ab out the Thread, that is the first step the Support wants you to do, so he can tell bis point or view.