Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS Small Skin Shope Trusted

Discussion on WTS Small Skin Shope Trusted within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Small Skin Shope Trusted

hey i annonce here the skins i have for sale .( all theyu are bought online so i have a recepien for all of them)

Available skins

Pax jax
Pax Sivir
Riot Singed
Championship Riven
Riot Nasus

Old 09/10/2013, 06:28   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
How much for Jax + Riven and Singed

PM my skype Cream9000

Edit : didjn't manage to get a skin code , requires you to pay first with moneybookers.
seemed friendly but wasn't comofortable with paying wtihout using paypal/ going first.

« WTS PLATINUM I EUW | EUNE Riot Graves for free =) »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Skin shope good prices
09/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
HEllo i have only a few skins that will resel over elitepvpers then i will have more . so at the moment available are Pax jax PAx sivir Riot singed Squad Riot NASUS PAX -TF ( only oceania)
~~ GameKeys Mülltonne´s Keys Store [Klein] Trusted, Fast and Small ~~
11/24/2012 - Trading - 2 Replies
GESCHLOSSEN
[S] Trusted Pax Sivir / Rammus skin [b] 10€ pro skin
08/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
hey ich such die beiden genannt skins aber nicht von irgend welchens nonames hier im forum.. Bei trusted egbe ich first aber auch gerne mit MM. Skype : realblusher Ps. Kann auch Steam keys bieten..
Youtube Account Shope by fx168
06/20/2011 - elite*gold Trading - 16 Replies
Ich erstellt euch Youtube Accounts. bei allen Accounts ist die Email bestätigt. Mögliche Menge: 1000pro Tag Ich nehme Eg und PSc, wobei 10€ PSC 500eg entsprechen =) Die Namen könnt ihr euch aussuchen, oder es werden generierte namen zB f245h35h Preisliste: Menge: | Art | Preis 100 |ohne Bild | 200eg
Girl Tao Small skin
10/18/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
I saw some poeple useing the smail girl char on taos and becoz they r not avlible to use in CO1 how did they do it ? Yeah i know that if u r rb like troj to troj small girl char and got over 70 lvl u can put tao stuff but that was not the case.It was not rb it was 45 lvl tao and i ask her how did u make it she sad its my sicred. Anyone knows how tell me pls