Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

ELO boosting up to plat

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ELO boosting up to plat

A diamond 3 and a diamond 5 boosting low elo people to there wanted divisions message for more information about prices and payment methods

« RIOT SINGED EUNE cheap | 30. lvl lol acc PAX sivir, Riot nasus, Riot Blitz... »

Similar Threads
[Buying] Boosting Gold II to Plat V
08/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
I need a boost from Gold II to Plat V I prefer to duoQ i'm a nice support How much ? Thanks My skype : o_o-remi-o_o
[Trading] Plat V account for boosting
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello guys.I want to trade my plat V account with low champ poll ,adc runes and few skins for that much worth elo boosting, I am currently silver 2 (EUW)and Want to get to gold V.So Any boosters out there that might do that. PS:The account comes with support mail. Regards Bulkerman-former member .banned (linking forums -.-) GL and want to hear from you guys soon.
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.
Elo Boosting Plat 3 Player NA
06/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Elo boosting in NA server Currently Plat 3 on the NA servers. http://i.epvpimg.com/l0B2h.jpg I'm pretty new to this site/boosting so no vouchers as of right now, but looking forwarding to get into this. Making money while playing a game you love is a WIN WIN :D Anyways, rates! my rates
Boosting 1 division under Plat 5 for $5
05/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
You heard it right. This is only for the first customer. First come first serve! My friend wants to get started in the whole boosting business and wants to take on any 1 division boost for 5 dollars. The division has to be under Platinum 5. Want more of this cheap, fast, and communicative service? Visit my own boosting service! "Saucy's Elo Boosting Service" http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/league-legends-trading/2089695-saucys-elo-boosting-service.html