Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PROMOTION SERVICES (FREE FOR ALL, BUT YOU WIN MONEY INSTEAD)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PROMOTION SERVICES (FREE FOR ALL, BUT YOU WIN MONEY INSTEAD)

Hello there,
I saw some members doing this so I thought that it could be a cool idea to do the same since I am in need of some $.

How it works?

-You want to sell.. hmm.. a skin. Let's say Championship riven. You can contact me to tell me more details about what you're gonna sell(account,skin or w/e) and then I will be creating topics in other forums about your stuff for free.

F.A.Q:

Q: Is it possible for me to get scammed?
A: Obviously no. I will first advertise your things, if I find any customer I will buy the account from you and sell it to him. (So you earn money like that)

Q: Why are you doing this for free?
A: I don't have any reason to charge additional money since I will be winning some money by my self

Q: What do you mean "you will win money by your self"
A: I mean that since we will discuss about the price of your account,skin, or w/e it's.. I will charge the customer like 5-10 euro more so I can earn something.

Q: How can I contact you?
A: Skype: promotionservices

NOTE: I WILL BE TRADING ONLY AND ONLY WITH TRUSTED MEMBERS. Min requirement: 5 trade counts (+).

NOTE2: Scammers will be imediatelly reported without second thoughts.

So guys, if you would like me to advertise your things, just skype me: promotionservices

Thanks

i gave wrong skype ID

thats the right one.

Tags
accounts, etc., lol, promotion services, skins