Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Elo Boosting, very cheap, fast and reliable by Diamond I Player

Discussion on Elo Boosting, very cheap, fast and reliable by Diamond I Player within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,417
Elo Boosting, very cheap, fast and reliable by Diamond I Player

{Intro}

I'm a Booster who is offering an ELO Boosting service for the Europe West Server.
I will boost you anywhere from Bronze V to Diamond.
I am already playing since Season 1 and I made huge improvements over the years.
From this it follows that I am currently Diamond I in soloQ and Challenger Tier in 3vs3/5v5 Team Ranked.
I have also been Challenger in SoloQ for a short time.

Proof:

{Payments & Prize}

All payments will be made in advance. I accept PayPal. PayPal payments have to be sent as gift!
If you gain 10 League points or less then you have to pay +2 € per game.

{Final Note}

I can guarantee you it'll be done quickly & in a clean matter.
No flaming, no chat activity, just quick games.
All replays will be saved and sent to you after your boost, you can also spectate while I boost.
I will boost at least 1 Division per day and the prices are very fair and cheap compared to the other ELO Boosters (Check it!).
I can promise you that my service is reliable.

{Contact Information}

You can also PM if u want to get boosted or just have a question!

{Games already done}

No more vouches, only looking for offers from now on!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2013, 22:34   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 270
The Black Market: 176/0/0
bump
Old 09/06/2013, 23:44   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
trusted & a really good booster
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 60649edba0.jpg (19.8 KB, 10 views)
Old 09/07/2013, 12:32   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

bump
Old 09/07/2013, 16:12   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 7
How long would it take from Gold III to Gold II? I have currently 21 points and i get (i think) 20+ LP per game.
Old 09/07/2013, 17:24   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by depp15 View Post
How long would it take from Gold III to Gold II? I have currently 21 points and i get (i think) 20+ LP per game.
1 day
Closed Thread