Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(15euro) 3on3 PLAT 2 slots EU WEST

Discussion on (15euro) 3on3 PLAT 2 slots EU WEST within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(15euro) 3on3 PLAT 2 slots EU WEST

Hi Community,

Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season!

Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team.

There is 6 slots available.

Price: 15 Euros Paysafecard /per slot

Screenshot:

Once we have at least 3 people in team we will play at least 10 games to achieve the rewards.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (15euro) 3on3 PLAT 2 slots EU WEST
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 8 slots available. Price: 15 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
09/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 8 slots available. Price: 15 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 6 slots available. Price: 15 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 6 slots available. Price: 15 Euros Paysafecard /per slot
[Selling] PLAT 2, Slots in 3on3, (EU WEST)
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi Community, Grab your chance and become a part of a PLAT II: 3vs3 team for this season and get the REWARDS for yourself at end of season! Today I have decided to sell slots in my 3on3 team. There is 8 slots available. Price: 20 Euros Paysafecard /per slot