Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silver II Eu West Account 2 Rare Skins : Riot Singed + Huntress Sivir + 14 skins + 36

Discussion on Silver II Eu West Account 2 Rare Skins : Riot Singed + Huntress Sivir + 14 skins + 36 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silver II Eu West Account 2 Rare Skins : Riot Singed + Huntress Sivir + 14 skins + 36

Selling an EUW Account Silver II with 36 champions, Riot Squad Singed, Huntress Sivir and more 14 skins.

<--- Copy And Past The Url To See The Skins

<--- Copy And Past The Url To See The Champions

Tags
league

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SELLING RARE SKINS - ( Pax Jax - Riot Singed - Pax Sivir - Riot Graves )
08/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 26 Replies
Hi i am selling some rare skin codes and i know scammers on that forum so i wont go first we can go with MM np or you will go first.All codes for different Servers so be carefull while reading. Total : 1 Pax Jax - 35 Euro ( For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST ) Total : 2 Riot Singed - 35 Euro ( For Both Side EU and NA ) Total : 4 Pax Sivir - 10 Euro ( 3 of them For EU you can use that code only one side - WEST or EAST 1 of them for NA ) Total : 4 Riot Graves -...
[Selling] Eu West Account 2 Rare Skins : Riot Singed + Huntress Sivir + 14 skins + 36 Champions
09/01/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Add me on skype: samekas4 Seems images are not showing, just copy the urls of images to see the skins and the champions. http://gyazo.com/50e0f53dc7c1b9d85a50e9a4eded64a8 .png http://gyazo.com/a13c5a757a69cf9edb7624ca613c16b2 .png Bump
WTB PAX Skins, RIOT SINGED, YI, HUNTRESS SIVIR, ETC for NA SERVER ONLY
09/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hi guys, I think the title says everything. I want to buy all the PAX skins, Riot Singed and any rare skins that you have for sale like Samurai Yi or Huntress Sivir. ONLY for NA Server. add me on skype: abilicardoso1 cheers