Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Buying lvl30 account EUW

Discussion on Buying lvl30 account EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Buying lvl30 account EUW

Hi, going to keep this short, looking for someone to sell a level 30 account on EUW. I got no requierements, it just have to be lvl 30 and on EUW. I'll reply with my skype name if i get anyone selling.

Having a low price range.
Old 09/05/2013, 21:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how low price?
Old 09/05/2013, 21:32   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Buying ANY lvl30 EU-NE Account
05/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Heyho. Im looking for a lvl30 eu nordic east account. ladder / champs / skins doenst matter. i pay 10€ via. paypall. only trusted sellers. no 2013 epvp accounts!
BUYING Euw Account lvl30 - not more than 20€
12/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 16 Replies
Hey sellers, I m looking for a Euw Account Registrationmail should be included I pay with paysafecard or paypal (PSC prefered) I will only go first for Trusted People, else u have to go first or we use a middleman My Skype should be below my picture on the left Or just pm me with your offer (screens n shit)
Buying: LoL LVL30 Account
11/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Prefer the account to be with no Season 2 elo; the less ranked games the better. Let me know champs/skins and how much you are selling for. Can do bank transfer/paypal (will have to find my old paypal account or make a new one, it's been more than 5 years since I've used paypal) Thanks PS: Must be a NA account
IAM BUYING EUW ACCOUNT LVL30
08/14/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hey i want to buy an lvl 30 account on euw it should be ezreal+pulsefire + ad runes for him rest i don give a damn. pm me here
Buying lvl30 EU lol account
06/24/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I dont want too many champs - i hav one atm with Loads of champs and skins and i just need one with less because i paly too many dif champs/. Mine is going to my Bro - so i want one for pretty cheap at 30 without a devastated elo :) paying with psc