Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sell GOLD ACCOUNTS.

Discussion on Sell GOLD ACCOUNTS. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sell GOLD ACCOUNTS.

Hi everyone,

At first i wanna say sorry for my english and i will probably make a lot of mistakes, but i hope it is enough to understand me.

I am interested in selling two league of legends accounts.

1st account: Gold IV. 499 ranked victories. 701 normal victories. 84 champions. +4k IP. 26 Riot points. 2 rune pages. All runes but % speed movement.

Skins: Emerald Taric + Feral Warwick + Riot Girl Tristana

2nd account. Gold I. 219 ranked victories. 199 normal victories. 35 champions. +1k IP. 140 riot points. 2 rune pages. All runes but % speed movement. No skins.

I just want to sell them because i want to get riot points to buy skins in another new account, so you will have to make a riot point transfer to my account. I dont want real money, just riot points.

We can discuss about the price, it wont be expensive, be sure, because I want to start another account so they are not really usefull for me right now.

Add me on Skype: xtheanswerx

Or Post here. I prefer talk on skype, it is easier and private. I am from Spain, so if there is a spanish person interested in buying them, communication will be easier, but i think that my english is good enough to understand each other.

Trust me, i dont want to steal your money, you are making me a favour. I am legal xD.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUP