Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling Gold III Account - High MMR!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Gold III Account - High MMR!

Hey, im selling a Gold III Account which has around 40 Champs, and 5 Skins!

I dont have reputation on this website yet, so if you have rep i can go first! Give me some decent offer and its all yours. Im getting around 20-25 points/win

Greetings!

« lol acount ew silver 1 | [WTT] PBE ACCOUNT »

Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUW] Selling Gold V account with a high MMR Like a Gold I.
08/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, i'm selling an account of mine. This account has 3 rare summoner icons (2 from Lunar revel and 1 from the Season II championship world's final) It has 3 skins and 20 champions. The champions are: Alistar(SKinned), Annie, Ashe, Darius, Draven(skinned), Ezreal, Janna, Jax, Kayle, Lee sin, Master yi, Morgana, Nunu, Ryze, Sivir, Taric, Teemo, Tristana(skinned), Tryndamere and Twisted fate. This account is actually Gold V with the MMR so high. It's mmr is around Gold I-II. I've...
Selling HIGH Account
12/06/2012 - Trading - 7 Replies
hi all ,,, please watch the youtube movie so you know what you are buying ;) My nfs world account - YouTube I am a member since the beta of nfsw release and now i want to move on .. you have in the account allot off good cars and parts you will see more in the movie i forgot to specifie in the movie that you have 14 slots free and 45 cars 1mil igc and 11.290 Speed boost , First i wanted to sell the account with 100Euro but i tought its to much so 50euro is a reasonable price for...
Selling High-Elo Account!
06/24/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 13 Replies
Elo: 1710 (= Season 2) Champions: 11 Champions fehlen. Skins: 38 Season 1: 1944 Elo, Platin (=Platin umrandung/rahmen) Normal wins: 800+ 5 Runenseiten EU - West Für mehr Informationen einfach eine PN schreiben.
Selling EUW high-elo high-profile account.
11/30/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Season1 info - triple platinum, TT/Solo/Premade. Account was never banned or suspended. Season2 info - ranked stats: Twisted Treeline - 7win 1 loss (unranked need 2 more games) Solo Queue - 13 wins 4 losses (1744 elo) Premade 5x5 - 51 wins 18 losses (1914 elo) PAYMENT INFO: I will accept payments to paypal/moneybookers. ALL RISK IS ON YOU (i will give account info only after i receive money)
Selling very high Elo Account - 1,930
11/09/2011 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello guys, I sell my LoL Account which is on 1,930 elo, 11 Site runes and many champs. Got nearly 60 champs, not many skins. Account is on EU WEST! For more informatios write a PM to me! Can show you Account on Teamviewer or Skype! I accept only Paysafecard and Middleman! Starts from : 100€ / 150€ instant buy