Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Platinium SoloQ / Gold season 1

Discussion on EUW Platinium SoloQ / Gold season 1 within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Platinium SoloQ / Gold season 1

All champs except some of the new ones , like 10 of them
50+Skins lot of money expend
Good runes
Never banned

80€

More info pm or just skype (After pm)
I can share screen

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Season 3 rewards are announced. Get your rewards now! (3v3 teams, soloq boost)
11/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Season 3 rewards are announced. If you don't want to miss them, get yourself a nice Gold 3v3 team for only 5 Euros each. You need to play more than 30% of games in the team. That won't be a problem since I give you the captain of the team and there aren't a lot of games played on the teams. I also do soloq boosting. It is cheapest around and I can do that extremely fast. Check out the topic for some feedback and prices...
[Selling] Season 3 Platinium Smurf for Sale + 2 rare skins
05/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Selling my smurf account It have 5 rune pages, currently on Platinium V. K9 Nasus and PAX Sivir Currently looking for 50€ PSC but can hear some offers.
[Buying] Season 2 Diamond Border (SoloQ) AllRegion
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Looking for S2 Diamond Account in SOLO Q :) All region Dont care currently rank. We'll use MM (im not going first) Account with original email Skype: aerogame
[S]Soloq Partner 5-10 Games Platinium 5
03/27/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Hey Guys i search a soloq Partner for duoq.To pwn liddle games. U should have Platinium,Gold,Silver 1. And liddle skill :) Interess add skype pumaadix NORIDC EAST I cann Speak German,Polish,English :)