Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

League-Boost.net is recruiting OCEANIA boosters.

Discussion on League-Boost.net is recruiting OCEANIA boosters. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
League-Boost.net is recruiting OCEANIA boosters.

Hello,

I'm the admin from League-Boost.net , searching for OCE boosters as we're currently overloaded with OCE orders.We offer a nice boosting environment , decent prices (90% of the account's value goes to the booster) ,support from our staff and a fast-growing website.We also offer bonuses for the booster on certain (more difficult) accounts.Contact me on skype using : leagueboostnet or private message me on the forum for details.

The minimum requirement is PLAT 1 on the OCEANIA server.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LF OCEANIA BOOSTERS - GOOD PAYMENT
07/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello! Elo-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters! We offer good payment for boosting accounts. Please contact us here (thread) or by e-mail: [email protected] or here Best Regards.
ELO-Boost.net is looking for OCEANIA boosters.
07/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello, I am admin of this: ELO-Boost.net - League of Legends Elo Boosting & Coaching service! epvp: ıllıllı Professional Elo Boosting & Coaching ıllıllı (EUW/EUNE/NA) We are looking for competent boosters from OCEANIA, because we have little overload of OCE orders. We provide easy, nice looking boosters panel, quick and easy contact and nice atmosphere. Please contact with us via contact form http://elo-boost.net/contact Kind Regards,
TRUSTED BOOST SERVICE LEAGUE OF BOOSTERS
03/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Best price & best professionals. Trustable boosting service! Our team is formed by Diamond V-Challenger! We are offering Single wins service, League Pack service, Change Division service, Single Division service and Coaching coming soon! At the moment we are boosting to challenger too, but we only have 2 players able to do it so it will take time to take your turn. Only working in EU West actually!!
Recruiting NA Elo Boosters 2k+
01/06/2013 - League of Legends - 1 Replies
Wanna join the biggest elo boosting website? If you're 2k+ and are interested let me know. Go ahead and add my skype, gregsbest. (with the . at the end) Our site is lol-academy.net if you were interested. Let me know ASAP and we'll talk details.