Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] Diamond1 Soloq/ Challenger 3v3 Account

Discussion on [WTS] Diamond1 Soloq/ Challenger 3v3 Account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Diamond1 Soloq/ Challenger 3v3 Account

hey,

im the original owner of this 2and a half year old account.
here are the most important facts:
-EUW
-Diamond 1 Soloq ~50LP
-Member of Challenger Team
-Diamond Season2
-owner of a Plat 5v5 Team

add me @ skype for more info: frankygtl
Old 09/02/2013, 18:49   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

What server?
Old 09/02/2013, 18:55   #3

its on EUW server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] [EUNE] 3v3 Challenger/SoloQ Diamond
09/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Community. Heute habe ich beschlossen meinen League of Legends Account in den ich viel Zeit investiert habe zu verkaufen, da ich bald mit dem Studieren anfange und den Accont nicht weiter benutzen werde. Der Account ist auf EU nordic/East war Plat in SoloQ in Season 2 und in der momentan laufenden Season 3 gehört er zu den TOP 20 Teams im 3v3 ( Challenger ) und in SoloQ ist er auf Diamond III derzeit platziert. Der Account hat sehr rare Skins wie: Jax Pax Riot Singed
[Selling] BEAST EUW ACCOUNT! DIAMOND1,102 SKINS,CHALLENGER 3v3,DOUBLE DIAMOND SEASON2
09/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Hello folks. I decided to quit League of Legends and today I am here to sell my precious Account. Details: - Diamond 1 in soloQ with Diamond border from season 2 - Challenger in a 3v3 team,diamond border from season 2 http://www.abload.de/img/account2pauhg.jpg http://www.abload.de/img/account15zu1x.jpg - 102 skins (Complete List below picture) OUTDATED Picture: http://www.abload.de/img/skinsd5s7s.jpg Skins: Ahri - Midnight Ahri,Firefox Ahri
Diamond1 SoloQ(68LP), Challenger 5v5(273LP) to Sell
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Like the Topic says, I want to sell my Account with Diamond 1 in SoloQ and Challenger in 5v5 Ranked Teams. It has every Champion and also every rune page and every runes + 80k IP and enough RP to buy a namechange. There are also a lot of Skins on the Account which I dont want to name all. If you are interest add me in Skype under obscura15 and I'll tell you every information you want to hear. Ingame name is Sedrion. :)
[Selling] Selling Account Dia 1 soloq|challenger 3v3 | Europe West
07/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hellooo, i am selling my Diamond I account on EUW with 3X LP. it was at 90+ LP but it decayed, so it still have HIGH match making rating and you will get matched with some of the best and most famous players in the world. It have some known people on the friendlist from teams such as: Anexis, TCM and LogiX.(upcoming EuW challenger teams, none from LSC on friendlist) It have many high elo players also on friendlist. Profile http://i.imgur.com/KvLfdAV.jpg the 3v3 team also decayed but...
[Selling] 3v3 Challenger, SoloQ Diamond II acc for sale
06/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello everyone! My name is Daniel, I am a dedicated moba player. Been playing DotA for about 5 years before turning to League of Legends, which I started playing about 2 months after it got released. I am afraid my life took a turn, and I won't be able to play on a daily basis anymore, thus I would like to sell my account. I own 17 runepages and every single champion, about 90% of them also have at least one skin. You can see a detailed list of skins and runes available below. Atm I also...