Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTS UFO CORKI (NA)

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS UFO CORKI (NA)

Hello im new to this website and i have an account on the north american server that has UFO corki. I came here to sell it or trade it for more riot points.

The account is level 30, and is currently in gold IV with xx points. I want to sell it because i hardly ever use it anymore because my main is platinum and im trying to get to daimond, so i could use the money to get some skins/champions
The account owns 23 champions which include: annie, ashe, chogath, corki, fiddlesticks, garen, kayle, khazix, lux, master yi, nunu, poppy, riven, ryze, singed, sion, sivir, soraka, tristana, twisted fate, veigar, warwick, and xin zhao.

For skins it only has UFO corki and Mecha kha zix.

For runes it has 3 pages with flat AD reds, flat armor yellows, flat mr blues, flat ad quints/ap quints/gp10 quints.

I have the original email of the account too, it was just a junk email because this isnt my main account. If thats needed i can give it away aswell.

I am looking for 30$ psc or i will accept rp codes. Pm me for screenshots/skype/questions.
I will go first if you have alot of positive trades, like 10+

« Black Alistar Skin Code | NA League of Legends Unranked 30 »