Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

LoL Services -- A New, Professional Boosting Entity

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking LoL Services -- A New, Professional Boosting Entity

Hey everyone,

I'm starting a new, professional elo boosting website. I'm currently looking to fill in some spots with skilled, dedicated players that are able to effectively boost Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum, and Diamond accounts. I need boosters on ALL servers. This includes EuWest, EuNorthEast, Russia, Turkey, Oceania, and Latin America North/South, and the servers on Asia.

You need to be at least Platinum 5 in order to boost. There are criteria that I will have. I will explain these to you individually (I do not want to post it publicly) and I want you to also know that I am attempting to make an appropriate incentive to do bronze/silver jobs. I feel that I have an offer that cannot be beat by any other website. Additional information that I need to know:

- When did you start playing? How much experience do you have with League?
- For what purpose do you want to participate in boosting?
- Have you ever been banned? If so, how many times, and for what reason?
- About any previous boosting experiences. Whether it was personal, or for money.

However, I'm not only just looking such. In addition to these, I would prefer other qualities as well. Some of these include:

-Friendliness
-Technologically Competent
-Consistent
-Helpful

I will explain these more in-depth to you.

~

If you are interested in work concerning League of Legends, but do not feel like boosting is ideal for you. We're also looking for coaches/tutors. For this, you will be paid at an hourly rate.

Further information will again, be discussed individually. In order to tutor, you must be at least Diamond. The pay will be dependent upon the division you are currently in. Increases or decreases in rank will result in a change.

For tutoring you must include a short biography about yourself, and your experience with League of Legends. You must also tell me what server you play on, and what language(s) you speak, that way, customers can select appropriately, the right coach.

~

I'm also looking for two people to do Leveling Services, and two people to do Referral Services. If you have no idea what these are, then you probably can't do it. It's extremely difficult, but I believe it'll provide a good portion of income to our site.

~

The amount of money you will be receiving for doing all of these will be discussed in detail. I am extremely open to any suggestions or offers you wish to have, but I may or may not be able to fulfill each and every one.

If you are interested in any of the following (or multiple), please contact me via Skype or E-mail.

E-mail:

The capital letters do not matter, I just did it that way to make it easier for you to read. Those are the best and easiest ways to reach me. I cannot guarantee that if you leave me a message here on the forums, that I will be able to respond in a timely manner.

Please do not send me any links or files. I will not open them. Testing will be done in a different manner.

Once again, if you're interested, please contact me. I will try to answer all of your questions to the best of my ability, and I will try to get you a position that is best suited for you.

Thank you,
Sincerely,
*Admin*
LoL Services™

Tags
boosting, coaching, leveling, lol services, referral

« PBE-ACC | WTB Account Levelling service, NA »