Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account with halloween skins.

Discussion on Account with halloween skins. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account with halloween skins.

Hi ! im looking for account with halloween skin ( Nidalee or/and nocturne)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account with all champs and over 120+ Skins * Halloween & WorldCup Skins *Akali*
09/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hello , Epvpers! I'm selling one of the limited accounts on LoL itself The Account has much skins and limited ones like All-Star Akali , Striker Ezreal , Kitty Kat Katarina , Red Card Katarina , Zombie Ryze , Zombie Brand and Much More ... Account has All Champs And it's Plat 3 For more informations add me on skype .. Skype: m/p/g/h.plast Without ( / ) Willing to show the account through Sharescreen And for scammers don't even try :) i'm not going first in anyway even if you're trusted...
[Buying] LoL Account with Halloween skins
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, im looking for a LoL Account with some Halloween or xmas skins . should be silver+ mfg. add me skype : diverso88 push
Decked NA LOL Account - All Champs, All runes, 150 skins (Some Halloween and Legacy)
12/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Awesome account, nothing left to buy with IP, about 150 skins, All hand picked by me over 3 years of lol which I think are the best skins for every champion. Well over $1000 spent on skins, would cost you more than this (about $1600 by my calculations) because of skin sales and over 3000 hours of game play to unlock every champ and rune to get an account as decked as this. Buy this account and spend $50 in store and you will be able to change your name and have a skin for every champ in...
Awesome LoL Account (All Halloween Skins,K9Nasus+2other)
05/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 33 Replies
Hey Community, Ich biete euch hier meinen League of Legends Account an der alle Halloween Skins sowie den Weihnachts Maokai , K9 Nasus und Ufo Corki besitzt ein Legendärer ist auch dabei und zwar Brolaf. Der Account besitzt folgende Champions : -Akali , Alistar , Amumu , Anivia , Annie , Ashe , Blitzcrank , Brand , Chogath , Corki , Dr. Mundo , Evelynn , Fiddlesticks , Gangplank , Garen , Gragas , Irelia , Jarvan , Jax , Karthus , Kassadin , Katarina , Kayle , Kennen , Kog´maw ,...