Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA Elo Boosting!

Discussion on NA Elo Boosting! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 09/04/2013, 03:59   #16 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
GREAT JOB

Well, great vouches for this guy!! I order, the 10 placement match! He promise to win at least 7 games or will do a full refund, here is the result!! Was placed on GOLD III, with 7-3 W/L!! And the games he lost, was for really really shiity teammates, he did beast in all games!!

Old 09/04/2013, 04:04   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by dupliicity View Post
Well, great vouches for this guy!! I order, the 10 placement match! He promise to win at least 7 games or will do a full refund, here is the result!! Was placed on GOLD III, with 7-3 W/L!! And the games he lost, was for really really shiity teammates, he did beast in all games!!

Just to clarify for that lee sin game, I got wrecked really hard because there were 2 smurfs/boosters on the enemy team that wrecked my top/mid My cho had 26 cs at 15 minutes. Can't win them all I guess :P
Thanks again for the amazing vouch man.
Old 09/05/2013, 12:47   #18

Bump.
currently in the middle of boosts but if you want one in general let me know and I will get back at you in the future.

Just finished my Gold5-Plat5 Boost, I am available for jobs. I have some small jobs lined up already but like I said they are just small jobs like placement matches.
Old 09/07/2013, 18:06   #19 Trade Status: Verified(?)

looking for 10 win mmr boost, added you on skype with details!
Old 09/08/2013, 08:11   #20

Bump. Always looking for more boosts!
Come tuesday one of us will be busy for roughly 4~6 days with a big order, But one of the boosters from our service is finally back in commission after some medical stuff and ready to boost. He is the Diamond 5 and Plat 5 accounts in our images attached to first post. He is a great player and will be looking for business all the time. He'd prefer a decent size champion pool, That's about it.

So Add us on skype and we can figure something out.
Old 09/08/2013, 12:36   #21 Trade Status: Verified(?)

^ Above player just finished my placement matches for me- placed silver. He was very professional and answered any questions that I had. Plays a very beast Riven. I would highly recommend their service.

In fact, I contracted him to boost to gold since I was so happy with the service. Prices are unbeatable too.
Old 09/09/2013, 04:10   #22 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Free bump

Currently in the middle of being boosted by these guys. The first game was a very clean victory and the payment process was smooth. They were willing to help me with any questions I had. Will update when my boost is completed!
Old 09/10/2013, 03:41   #23

Bump, Always looking for more jobs.
Old 09/10/2013, 10:26   #24 Trade Status: Verified(?)

ordering a gold IV to plat V, Ullyr seems like a really dedicated person will provide updates
Old 09/10/2013, 20:23   #25 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Ordered a boost this morning. Ill post how it goes!
Old 09/10/2013, 21:45   #26 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingofCodes View Post
Free bump

Currently in the middle of being boosted by these guys. The first game was a very clean victory and the payment process was smooth. They were willing to help me with any questions I had. Will update when my boost is completed!
Vouch, these guys are really nice and awesome. There were a few losses but the boost was extremely fast and the boosters were great. ++
Old 09/11/2013, 19:01   #27

Bump.
Always looking for future jobs. Kind of have some stuff on our plate at the moment. But future jobs are always accepted
Old 09/12/2013, 06:36   #28 Trade Status: Verified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnage10 View Post
ordering a gold IV to plat V, Ullyr seems like a really dedicated person will provide updates
This was the first boosting service I had orded and it was done without any hiccups. He is really friendly and helpful and I would recommend to anyone.
Old 09/13/2013, 00:34   #29

Job done! Doing another boost now bronze 1 to silver 5, Sadly its clamping pretty hard so it will take me a night at least.
Don't be afraid to set up future boosts though.

Partner just finished a job. He is now open to take another. Let us know over skype about the details and we can negotiate the price. He prefers you have a decent champion pool. If not a decent sized champion pool at least have lee sin or tryndamere.

another job done, Accepting new jobs now. Don't have much but some placement match accounts lined up so I'm not all that busy, And neither is my partner. Hit us up.
Old 09/14/2013, 20:16   #30 Trade Status: Verified(?)

He just finished my buddies Bronze 1 to Silver V boost. This is like the 4th order I've had him do, and he always does a great job. I don't know about his partner, but Ullyr is the shyt!

Tags
elo boosting, lol