Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 11:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking for unranked level 30 account

Discussion on Looking for unranked level 30 account within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Looking for unranked level 30 account

Looking for a lvl 30 lolaccount - no ranked games played.
Or someone that can play a user to Level 30.
Don't care about skins and champs, prefer aa AD runepage
EUW or EUNE
Add on skype

igotagiantschlong

upupupupupupupup

upupupupupupupup

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] WTS Unranked Level 30 Account
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/hMXxa.png Skins Owned: Unchained Alistar, Fisherman Jax, Judgment Kayle, Sonoran Kog'Maw, Charred Maokai, Glacial Olaf, Galactic Renekton, Northern Front Swain. The account currently has 57 rp and 160 ip, and is unranked with 3 losses(albeit with a positive ratio in those games). I'm selling it for either a month of WoW, 20$ on paypal, or best offer. Withdrawl is a bitch.
WTB Unranked level 30 account (EUW)
06/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello! I would love to buy a Unranked lvl 30 account (EUW) It should have the following: -Decent runes -16 champs (would be lovely if it had Draven!) Price is negotiable. Pm me you`re skype and i will come back to you!
[Selling] WTS NA unranked level 30 account
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
hello i want to sell my account level 30 unranked season 3 with 55 +champs 4 rune pages 23 skins. original email also included. REALM - North america looking for paysafecard or paypal
[Selling] Level 30 Account NA (UNRANKED)
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I'm selling a lv 30 account for NA unranked champs: alistar tristana fid ryze graves teemo
[Selling] Level 30 NA Unranked Account
04/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
It turns out I have one too many smurf-ready to go accounts. So I am selling one of them. Please contact me through here or private message. I do have skype as well. It has enough runes for AP/AD as well. Good luck, good hunting.