Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 19:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW Diamond 4 account with Pax Jax

Discussion on EUW Diamond 4 account with Pax Jax within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW Diamond 4 account with Pax Jax

It's a smurf with 37 champions, there aren't many runes but there are some skins including Pax Jax. I want to start playing dota 2 so I'm selling it, I have all the necessary information you might need incase something happens to it.

Price is $225. I think price is fine, Pax Jax itself is worth more than $50 and you'll have diamond badge on next season.

Normal win/loss = 121/92

Champions

List of skins I own

Longhorn Alistar
Freljord Ashe
Hextech Janna
Dragon Slayer Jarvan IV
Pax Jax
Temple Jax
Mecha Kha'Zix
Traditional Lee Sin
Pharaoh Nasus
Molten Rammus
Headhunter Rengar
Aristocrat Vayne
Shockblade Zed

Payment accepted via Paypal as gift. Pm me here if you're interested. I don't go first. I'm aware that I have 0 rep but we can use a middleman if you pay for it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] Plat S1, Diamond(all modes) S2, Diamond 1 S3 NORTH AMERICA Account
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
-removed-
[Selling] Diamond account (EUWEST) banner s2 diamond and s3 diamond
04/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 22 Replies
hello! info: price 100-150€ 7 page runes 40-70 skins original e-mail avaible screenshare avaible
[WTS] Diamond account S2&S3 - Diamond frame and avatar - 100 Champs - 11 Runepages -
03/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey guys i'd like to sell this acc. The account is EU server and has 96 champions, 11 runepages with every role covered and It has the following skins. Skins: Golden Alistar, Unchained Alistar, Bird of prey Anivia, Urf Corki, Frosted Ezreal, Victorious Janna, Victorious Jarvan, Jaximus, Mercenary Katarina, Judgement Kayle, Jurassic Kog'Maw, Traditional Lee Sin, Festive Maokai, French Maid Nidalee, Reedemed Riven, Bloodstone Taric, Cottontail Teemo, Buccaneer tristana, Riot girl Tristana,...
Selling good diamond III account on EuW (with season 2 diamond frames)
03/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies