Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUNE 5vs5 CHALLENGER team/slot

Discussion on EUNE 5vs5 CHALLENGER team/slot within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Red face EUNE 5vs5 CHALLENGER team/slot

Hello!

I want to sell a challenger 5vs5 team that is located on EUNE server. Team has a catchy name and a pretty nice win ratio.

Price for the team - 120 euro via paypal + optional cash for middleman's service (if you don't want to go first).

If I won't sell it for the next hour here - I'm selling it to a friend cheaper, so make haste.

Interested?

Old 08/27/2013, 19:14   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

pretty fishy, a challenger team is a lot more worth that 120€
Old 10/01/2014, 03:38   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

How much last price
Old 10/01/2014, 04:04   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 58
The Black Market: 215/1/0
Yo idiot, ^ thread was posted over a year ago.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUNE 5vs5 CHALLENGER team/slot
08/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hello! I want to sell an invite to a challenger 5vs5 team or the whole challenger tier team itself, that is located on EUNE server. Team has a catchy name and a pretty nice win ratio. Interested? Skype: groznyfilozof Also, we could get us some trusted middleman if you don't trust me.
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I want to sell an invite to a challenger 5vs5 team or the whole challenger tier team itself, that is located on EUNE server. Team has a catchy name and a pretty nice win ratio. We can discuss the price and the details, but be aware that I won't pass you team leader first, without seeing any money. Can add you in game to verify the team. Interested? Skype: groznyfilozof
08/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey there! I wanted to sell an invitation to challenger tier 5vs5 team or the whole ranked team itself. The team has a pretty nice win ratio, a very catchy name and is located on EUNE server. :o If you are interested, feel free to contact me on skype to discuss details - groznyfilozof
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
WTB slot in 3v3 / 5v5 Challenger team (EUNE)
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
as the tittle says. Price is negotiable