Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rostiger Blitzcrank

Discussion on Rostiger Blitzcrank within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Rostiger Blitzcrank

Kurz und Knackig, suche einen Account, der den Skin Rostiger Blitzcrank hat, auf EUW. Er sollte vil. noch genug RP für einen Namechange haben.

Ich biete einen Account mit über 80 Skins und Gold V.

Für weitere Informationen oder generell Verhandlungen stehe ich in Skype zur Verfügung: for4akii

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] 4x Gamescom Codes! Blitzcrank+RIOT Blitzcrank&Hecarim+Arcade hecarim skin!
08/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Like the title says, I'm selling my last 4 Gamescom codes! You can either buy the treasures for 50 egold, or you can offer me something on the thread. I accept a few wins in plat 1 aswell, I would actually prefer this.. Treasure: No permission SOLD No permission SOLD No permission SOLD No permission SOLD(Most likely)
definitely not blitzcrank?
07/25/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hej guys I have a question , is it possible to get an code for definitely not blitzcrank ? would like to have the skin ;) pm pls!
Goalkeeper blitzcrank / Def. not blitzcrank
01/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Does anyone have an account with one of thoose skins ? If yes, PM me please !
Goalman Blitzcrank or Rusty Blitzcrank
10/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Searching for an Account with one of those two Skins.Preferably Goalman. Add me on Skype:for4akii so we can discuss what the account has else and the price/trades.
Rostiger Blitzcrank-Skin
10/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hallo Hat jemand den rostigen Blitzcrank-Skin auf dem EU-West Server? Es geht um einen Tausch.Für nähere Informationen(falls ihr den Skin habts) meldet euch bitte auf Skype: for4akii