Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

The best referal service

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The best referal service

hey
i have 21.35$ on papyal which is almost 16Euros.

i want to get the best referal offer for this payment
my skype: tal2384
feel free to add me

have a nice day

bumpppp :d

« LoL GOLD Acc Lvl 30 111 Champs +40 Skins | 3on3 Platin 2 Team-Slots Eu-West »

Similar Threads
[Buying] REFERAL Service
08/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I am looking for a Referal service that can give me the highest rewards for the cheapest price. Please list your price in USD price I will pay you in paypal. (Highest reward = highest tier
[WTS]Referal Service 1.0 and 2.0
02/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello Community, I am providing cheap and safe service for League of Legends Referrals. Referral Rewards 2.0: 1 - 50 referrals = 3K RP + 12.5K IP 1 - 100 referals = 17K RP + 27.5K IP and more Prices 2.0 referrals: 10 referrals - 10 Eu
Referal Service
12/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 68 Replies
Hello. My name is Willie Sparks. I have been making referrals for around 3 months now and all of my customers have been satisfied. I have 20 VM’s running at the same time and they can usually make 8 accounts each every day - total of 160ish a day. But that is only till level 5. Refer-a-Friend 2.0 came out and my bots can get accounts to level 10, but it takes much longer time. When buying XP boost with the bonus RP you get at level 4 it still takes quite some time to get an account level 10. ...
[Search] {Level Service} / {Referal Service} PAYPAL!
06/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Suche einen , -Referal Service 2.0 -Level Service Referal Service: Ich suche einen Referal Service 2.0 für 10-15€, mir geht es eigentlich nur um die IP + RunenSeite + RP.
REFERAL 2.0 SERVICE
04/26/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello everyone since riot realsed the referal service 2.0 and i tested it and it does work(takes lot more time ) new referals requires lvl 10 LINK TO REWARDS >> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/rewards/ i can offer my services in doing the referals for you important thing is i can do maximum 20-30 REFERALS PER DAY!!(if u order more u have to w8 more time)