Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond team or challenger slot.

Discussion on Diamond team or challenger slot. within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond team or challenger slot.

Hi, im looking for buy a diamond team with max 100 euros. or a challenger slot (we can see for prices) on Euw. i pay only via paypal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] Diamond/Challenger slot
08/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
I'm searching for a diamond/challenger slot on the EUW server. I want to stay in the team and I want to get the rewards for that. I want the 30%/5 games to get the rewards! I would like to pay with paypal!
[Trading] Diamond 3+ Team or Challenger Slot. (3v3)
08/21/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey, Ich tausche einen meiner alten accounts (um die 90 Champions, ca. 40 - 50 Skins und um die 10 Runenseiten bzw. alle nutzvollen Runen) gegen ein Dia 3+ 3er Team oder einen Challenger Slot. Wenn trusted gehe ich natürlich first. Wenn Interesse besteht einfach skype adden. - Felix4991 Grüße
Challenger 3v3 Team WTS Tier Boosts/Challenger Slots/Diamond IV Team/Lessons
07/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Season 2 Diamond/Season 3 Challenger team (3v3's) looking for work! Will provide proof upon request. Rates Bronze Tier - $20/tier (+$15 Silver Promotion) Silver Tier - $30/tier (+$25 Gold Promotion) Gold Tier - $40/tier (+$35 Platinum Promotion) Platinum Tier - $50/tier (+$45 for Diamond Promotion) Diamond Tier - We'll talk.
[Selling] SLOT CHALLENGER (team 3v) Or COmplete Team Diam or Challenger ! (So 10 slots free)
06/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As it said on the title, me and my teammates want to sell our services on 3v3 Team ranked. SLots and Team are on EUW only. We can sell slots : 1 slot Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 2 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message) 3 slots Challenger: (Wisp in private message)
[Buying] WTB Challenger 3v3/5v5 team slot!
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I want to buy a team slot in a guaranteed challenger team for the rest of the season - on EUW. Reply back here or pm me with some info and your price! Bump!