Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PAX Sivir and Arcade Sona

Discussion on PAX Sivir and Arcade Sona within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 260
PAX Sivir and Arcade Sona

As title says, I'm interested in accquiring Pax Sivir and Arcade Sona.

I play in Br server, so keep that in mind, any codes that work there right off the bat will get my attention more than other regions, as I'll have to contact support to activate the skins in that case.

Name your price (preferably in either dollars or egold).

Tags
arcade sona, buy, pax sivir, pax sona

Similar Threads Similar Threads
wtb pax sivir/riot singed/pax jax/arcade sona
03/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
i pay with paypal pm me
WTS NA PAX SIVIR / RIOT GRAVES / ARCADE SONA / PAX JAX
02/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello , i'm selling the following skins for NA realm: Pax Sivir - 2x - 4 EURO Riot Graves 4x 4 EURO Arcade sona - 1x 5 EURO Pax Jax - 2x 5 EURO i'm legit , pls don't waste my time with " go first and i pay " . Add me on skype , tell me what you want and deal. Skype : thegamer415
[buy] FM Rammus/ Riot graves / Arcade sona/ PAX sivir EUNE
01/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Thread , if you have any of those skins , pm me skype : sworderr i go first only for trusted for other > go first or MM !
WTB Pax Jax, Sivir, Arcade Sona - EuW via Paypal
12/02/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello ! I'm looking for these two skin, on the EuW server : -Pax Jax -Arcade Sona I'm only paying via Paypal, and i'm not gonna pay first. I think i'm trusted enough. If you have some question or wanna deal, just contact me on skype : minimyss08
I wanna trade PAX Sivir/FM Rammus/Arcade Sona for my stuff
09/18/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
So I want to trade some of my stuff for one of the skins listed in the title. My offers are: 2 DOTA 2 accounts BFBC2 Origin account Lots of beta keys(SMITE, RaiderZ etc. pm for more details) Im new here and I dont wanna get frauded so im asking you to provide screenshots of your merchandise and I will post you ss of mine. Cheers!