Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 08:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Plat account - Nice offer inside - Check it

Discussion on Plat account - Nice offer inside - Check it within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Plat account - Nice offer inside - Check it

Hello people.

Well this isn't my main account so i've been trying to sell it but still got it.

I want to sell it so i'll make a deal.

IF you want to buy it i want :
2 NEW SKINS - ARCADE HECA & RIOT BLITZ + 40 EUROS

Only that for an account with :
Plat V -339WINS - 303 LOSS'S
100 champs
4 runes pages ( But with all runes avaiable for all roles )
18 skins

add me skype for more infos or to negociate : hbarbosa94

BUMP

« Gamescom Skin Code | 10x 10Level Refs »

Similar Threads
[Selling] High end Plat Account. 70+ skins, 60,000IP, Check inside
08/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 24 Replies
Hi there, I'm in a deep hole financially. I'm looking to sell my NA account (with original email aswell) here. I have 50,000+ IP, plat V rating, 70+ skins, all champions/runes, and 100+ days of ward skins left over (lol). It's the grand-daddy of accounts. Entertaining all offers either in a post here or via PM. Can add more pictures if requested. http://i.imgur.com/0sSrLIe.jpg?1 List of Skins: Dynasty Ahri Foxfire Ahri
[Buying] CO Account,check inside.
08/08/2013 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys,i thought why shouldn't i buy a conquer account. Look,i have 150$.Shoot your offers,some accounts with decent gears,trustable people (recently been scammed on my full +8 war-war and looking for an account). Plus i'll add my origin account (BF:BC2 with Vietnam DLC,BF3 with CQ and B2K,Burnout Paradise,Spore,BF2 CC) and my minecraft account. Tho,i have some requirements. 1.Must have full info. 2.Must be totally trustable. 3.It definitely has to be a 2nd RB char or 129+ 1st RB...
[Buying] EUW ACCOUNT WITH RARE SKIN(S) ||| CHECK INSIDE
05/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello! Looking for an account with at least 1 of the following skin: Santa gragas Snow bunny/Bewitching nidalee Festival kassadin Mistletoe leblanc Red card/Kitty cat katarina Silver kayle
[Selling] Plat 5 EUW account info inside!
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Like title says, Plat 5 S2 GOLD! 50+- skins (some legendary & riot) 15 runepages arround 80/90 champs 0 rp / 20 ip