Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

187 Skins, Diamond account!

Discussion on 187 Skins, Diamond account! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
187 Skins, Diamond account!

If really interested we can talk about some lower prize.
Add on skype : pachols17
Old 08/22/2013, 23:05   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hahaha LoL "guide" with free lvl 30 acc . Nice one and a nice acc ;D!

Good luck with selling!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/23/2013, 14:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

has my vouch recommended

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond V account (All champs / 115+ skins + 9 Rune pages + Rare icons/skins)
07/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I have decided to sell off my main due to having no need for it anymore and needing abit of cash at the moment, its a rare account and i am looking for serious offers. Champions http://i44.tinypic.com/300xx85.jpg League Runes http://i41.tinypic.com/2qjdt6w.png
[Buying] EUW Diamond Account - S2 SoloQ Diamond - All Champs - Some Skins
07/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello guys, Yeah as the topic says: I am searching a Diamond Account with Diamond Border from Season 2, nearly all or all Champions And some skins. The original Email would be Great, too. I can only pay via Paypal. Of you habe Something to offer, feel Free to pm me or write Down your Skype And i will Add you.
[Selling] EUW Account Diamond IV [+S2 DIAMOND] , 101 Champions/35+ Skins/7 RunePages,200+ Runes
04/27/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
*ONLY ACCEPT SERIOUS OFFERS!!!!!* Skype: energiae Xfire: supernova32 Payment: PayPal ONLY! BUYOUT FOR: 300 EURO I'm currently selling this Diamond IV
[Selling] EUW Beast Diamond Account + All Champions + 100 Skins + 20 Rune Pages + 5 Rare Skins
03/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Are you ready? I'm selling atm one Diamond account with all champions, all runes, 20 rune pages, 100 skins, Pax Sivir, Riot Graves, Pax Jax, Riot Singed and Riot k9 Nasus. It includes the original e-mail and all info needed to recover this account. Don't wast my time if you don't have money to buy this account, please. You can shoot any offer. Payment: Paypal as a gift or Paysafecard.
[WTS] s2 Diamond/s3 Diamond Account--> Manny Skins
01/15/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hey, Id like to sell my main Account due to a game change. I still have the original Email Adress, so you can get that too. The current elo is slightly above 2200 so your diamond for this season is secured!!! Still around 2000 RP left. All kinds of runes avaiable of course. Skins: Alistar: Longhorn Alistar, Unchained Alistar