Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

|Many Skins|Gold Elo| Top LoL Account|

Discussion on |Many Skins|Gold Elo| Top LoL Account| within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
|Many Skins|Gold Elo| Top LoL Account|

Account:

Champs:

Skins:

Offers -> PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW Gold 2 Account - Luxury Account - Very Rare Skins - 245 Total Skins - All Champs
04/20/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Hello, I want to sell (or trade against Diamond Account + Money) my old League of Legends Account. I am the Owner and Creater of the Account and I am still in possession of the Email it was created with(I won't give away this Email because it is my private Email and there are a lot of Things registrated on, but you will get all Data you need for getting the account back etc.) It is an Level 30 EUW Account currently in the Gold Division 2(21 League Points). Per win I get about 30 League...
[Buying] Plat/Gold Account with (Pax Skins with PAX TF and Kitty Cat Skins !)
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys as the title says i want to buy an Plat / Gold account with pax skins it got to have pax tf and cat skins. But i cannot afford so much so only 200€ Please no scammers.... im tired of it. contact me at skype: tommai8 With Screens or you can reply the thread.
[Selling] Verkaufe meine lol account hochwertiger account gold 2 und viele skins
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
hi verkaufen meine lol account da mich dass spiel langweil weil es keine balance hat :) ich habe an die 700 wins an die 30 skins und bin silver 2 und im 3 er pre ebensfalls mein lol name heist killdenhund könnt ihr reingucken mehr wie 30 € will ich gar net haben macht euch ein schnäpchen und es sind fast alle champs drauf auser sowas wie zilean oder so weils sowas keiner braucht habe 2 runenseiten und sonst gammeln noch 10-20 runnen rum 2 seiten reichen komplett aus da sie jeweils ad oder ap...
[Selling] [NA] League Of Legends Account | SMURF ACCOUNT | GOLD 5 | 66 champs | Rare skins!
03/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Willing to sell my account, skins: Warring Kingdoms Jarvan IV Infernal Alistar Matador Alistar Pharaoh Amumu Zombie Brand Nightmare Cho Gath Urf Corki
WTB LoL Account with Beta Skins and Pre-Order Skins, On it.LF RARE SKINS
08/17/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I am mostly interested in the skins side of the buy here the more Rare skins you have on ur account the more i will offer for it please PM with ur account details and we will discuss a price if i like the sound of it