Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheap Riot Points with Mobile Payment

Discussion on Cheap Riot Points with Mobile Payment within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 31
Cheap Riot Points with Mobile Payment

Hey,

im looking for cheap Riot Points with the Mobile payment. I want to pay with Elitegold. If someone can sell me Riot Points send me a private message.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Riot Points via Mobile Pay
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hey ho ich biete euch an Riot Points via Mobile Pay zu bezahlen, da ich hier noch 2 alte simkarten rumliegen habe. Preis: 668 RP für 3€ PP/Psc Oder 150 e*g 1356 RP für 7€ PP/Psc Oder 350 e*g
How to buy cheap RP by mobile payment
06/15/2013 - League of Legends - 7 Replies
Hi guys! In the forum of league of legends trading there are lots of people selling cheap rps that they buy by mobile payments. Could someone of you explain me how to get that cheap rp? Where do they buy that sims? Thanks :)
[Selling] ++ Riot Points with Mobile Payment for e*Gold ++
06/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi, im selling Riot Points for e*Gold. Actually i have: 4x 252 RP 2x 668 RP The Price for 100 RPs is 29 e*Gold.
[Selling] Riot Points via mobile payment
04/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
I pay your riot points via mobile payment. Available: 23€ Offer me only elite*Gold or Paysafecard
[Buying] Cheap Riot Points (Handy Payment)
04/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im looking for cheap RP, with handy payment. Im looking for about 4k Points (+-2000 depending on price). Only activation with Teamviewer and only trusted traders accepted. PM me or add me in skype: geicher1 if you have an offer!