Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(EU-W) Selling Dia 1 Account 4 LP. + Elo boosting service

Discussion on (EU-W) Selling Dia 1 Account 4 LP. + Elo boosting service within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(EU-W) Selling Dia 1 Account 4 LP. + Elo boosting service

Ey guys,

I am selling my League of legends account to get a ticket to america to visit my mom, So i want to sell my LoL Account.

My account has :
Diamond 1 elo ( 4 LP )
62 Champions
4 Skins ( season 1 kayle skin + u will get skin for this season )
15 Ip ( Influence points, to boy champs / runes with )
3 Runepages
Runepage Ad page / Ap page
Marks : Armor pent / Magic pent
Seal : Armor / Armor
Glyphs: Magic Resist / Magic resist
Quint: Flat ad / Flat ap Add sepjens on skype for price
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I also do elo boosts with some friends to gain abit more money,
We are all diamond 1 / challenger players, who boost up to diamond 1 max. ( 0 LP ). The price depends on how many lp u gain and in wich league u are and where u want to go. It will be done in less then a week. Safe fast and cheap.

if u want a boost add Sepjens on skype. If u want i can share screen 24/7 with u when im on ur account so u sure i dont do stuff on ur account if u dont trust me.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] (EU-W) Selling Dia 1 Account 4 LP. + Elo boosting service
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Misspost sry.
[Selling] Selling boosting service
08/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Iam selling my boosting service on EUW/EUNE/NA, U may P.M me and we can decide the price together and what div/league u wanna come to /Glutan;)
[Selling] Selling Elo boosting service (NA)
04/26/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, just selling cheap services for bronze, silver and gold players at the moment. I am currently around plat 2, not as high as other people selling their services but can still get you up divisions and tiers. Comment here if interested or add me on skype: it has a fullstop at the end of it but obviously without the
Selling CHEAP ELO boosting service~ (NA/EUW)
05/13/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Selling CHEAP ELO boosting service~ (NA/EUW) My Elo: 2100 s1 2200 s2 Prices: 0~1500= $30/100 elo 1500~1800= $40/100 elo 1900+ negotiable Payment: paypal (I can add you in game to prove i'm high elo player)
Selling CHEAP ELO boosting service~
04/29/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling CHEAP ELO boosting service~ My Elo: 2100 s1 2050 s2 Prices: 0~1500= $35/100 elo 1500~1800= $40+/100 elo Note: I can try 1800-1900 if you want me to but usually takes up to 5 days and the cost would vary depending on my schedule. Payment: paypal