Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Platinum 2 EUW Team!

Discussion on Platinum 2 EUW Team! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Platinum 2 EUW Team!

Iam selling my team! Offer me below or pm me! I dont know prices so full negotiable

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Platinum 5v5 team EUW
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
contact me on skype for more details. Price is highest bidder skype: marc.l.nielsen
WTS Platinum 3v3 team
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
Hi guys, since im diamond in solo que and got no use for my 3v3 platinum team, im selling it.. highest offer will be invited and promoted as leader. http://piclair.com/data/ahlbe.jpg Currently got 6 invites aviable, so u can invite 5 other friends if youd like too! PAYPAL ONLY! Perfect to get your platinum badge + reward before season 3 :-)
[Selling] NA Platinum 3vs3 Team, and Gold 5vs5 Team Ownership
07/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As the title says, please respond on thread or on my skype @ darkchlor672. Buyer goes first, especially if you are not trusted nor rep'd.
[Selling] Platinum 5v5 team
06/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hey I want to sell Platinum 5v5 team which exists on EUNE. It's Platinum V with 100 lp and one game won, so you need to win one more game and you can be platinum III. contact: skype: plastus.restore
S> Platinum 3v3 team..
10/04/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hi guys, since im diamond in solo que and got no use for my 3v3 platinum team, im selling it.. highest offer will be invited and promoted as leader. http://piclair.com/data/ahlbe.jpg Currently got 6 invites aviable, so u can invite 5 other friends if youd like too! PAYPAL ONLY! Perfect to get your platinum badge + reward before season 3 :-)