Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 1 EUW | PLAT BORDER |

Discussion on Diamond 1 EUW | PLAT BORDER | within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Diamond 1 EUW | PLAT BORDER |

I am selling my Diamond 1 EUW Account. It have 3 missing champs. Some skins ( mainly for junglers ) I can provide proof that I own the account.
It have 14 rune pages. And 10,000 IP. I am not going first. You go first or we use middleman. I only accept paypal or paysafecards!

I will set the price on 125€ Bid here or add my skype : andreas.mijzno

buyout price 200€!

Peace !

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[WTS] Diamond V acc /w PLAT border (9 letter name)
08/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
server: NA you can contact me through skype if you have any questions: davidl277 price right now is not set, taking offers, im looking for around $900-$1000 but this can be negotiated Features of the account:, -plat border -diamond V, 600 normal wins, 400 ranked wins, mmr is around plat I, people i've played with are around that elo(i know im a lil bit under diamond mmr now, but u can climb to diamond again urself without the fear of dropping) -season 1 gold, season 2 triple plat
[Selling] Diamond I 25 Skins Plat Border
05/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys selling this account: Diamond I (~2500 ELO) Gold in Season 1 (Summoner Icon) Platinum Border from Season 2 Ca 1700 Normal Wins 6 Runepages with runes
[Selling] DIAMOND ELO. PLAT BORDER. ALL CHAMPIONS 90 SKINS
03/31/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
payment will be done as gift. ( on paypal ) and with a note explaing everything. I don't go first vs people with less reputation then 10 because i have 9 reputation on epicnpc. THanks.
WTB Plat or Diamond S2 Soloque border | Gold + S3..
03/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Looking for diamond especially for season 2 soloque ! no 5v5 or 3v3, would require proof that it is for solo que. Not fussy about the champs and skins but it will be nice, with a decent amount! Contact me on skype: Andiie.dee (Australia) NA ONLY !
Looking for S2 Plat / Diamond border soloQ NA
02/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Title !! Looking for serious seller, we will make the trade really safe for us both. I only really care about the border !! Post / Pm !