Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need DuoQ parter to boost accounts !

Discussion on Need DuoQ parter to boost accounts ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need DuoQ parter to boost accounts !

Here is my post about elo boosting

And I need a parter to DuoQ with silver/gold/bronze account to PL easier.

But you need to have your clients :3

Add achemist_sniper on skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] s1-g5 duoq boost
07/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
topic, pm price , ty
[Selling] DuoQ Boost
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I offer you DuoQueueing from Bronze to Platinum. As proof, I will play 1 match for free with you. No Skype while playing, cause I need my music! 5 Wins in Bronze Division €5. 5 Wins in Silver Division €7. 5 Wins in Gold Division €10. 5 Wins in Platinum Division €20. Only for EUW/EUNE/TURKEY/RUSSIA!
[Buying] DuoQ ELO Boost [NA]
05/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello I am looking for a high Diamond player who is playing on his smurf to duo with me. I am Plat2 ELO and aiming for diamond. I am willing to pay for doing this with me (not as much as regular ELO boosting obv). PM me for my skype/IGN. P.S. I have a Gold V smurf myself if you dont have one. I can actually gift it to you if you help me!(It has 4k RP and IP) Post questions, I am very flexible :p
[Buying] Looking for DuoQ Boost
04/19/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Im looking for a DuoQ Boost from Gold 1 0LP to Plat 5. I pay 40€ psc. Skype: lc-jagged
Lf Duoq Boost
04/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello, i was in Season 2 highest on 1700 elo and in Season 3 on Gold III, but i dont play much games there. Atm iam on Gold V but i want Platin V + if possible. So iam looking for someone who will duoq with me. Off course you can play a boosting Account when we play together. Maybe i will slow your game a little, but i dont think i slow it more then 20-30%. Iam not a noob at all and know how to play. If you boost another account, you will meet many randoms like me. Many of them dont work...