Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

lvl 17 Acc 1900 EP

Discussion on lvl 17 Acc 1900 EP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 99
lvl 17 Acc 1900 EP

Champs and skins owned:
-Alistar+Unchained Alistar
-Tristana+Riot Tristana
-Annie
-Ashe
-Amumu
-Garen
-Janna
-Kayle
-Lux
-Master Yi
-Miss Fortune
-Nasus
-Nunu
-Poppy
-Soraka
-Singed
-Sivir
-Ryze
-Teemo
-Warwick

Other:
-Bought lux for the 400 RP
-Still 3 champ resell options
-No friends in fl
-With original email if needet

Payment:
-PSC

Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LoL 1900 EUW ACC
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
hey da ich aus reallife problemen LoL Quiten muss biete ich hier mein lOl ACC an account2.jpg - Bilder und Fotos kostenlos auf ImageBanana hochladen infos: 20runen seiten 95% aller runen alle champs skins Midnight Ahri
WTS 1900+ euw acc
05/22/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, i want to sell my league of legends acc. Profile: http://noob.hu/2012/05/22/Profile_0.jpg Champions: http://noob.hu/2012/05/22/champions_0.jpg
[WTS] 1900+ account S2
03/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys , I'm selling my account , it's currently 1900 + in solo queue ( talking about season 2 ) , if you want more accurate informations about my account please pm me or add my skype. ( I can provide screenshots on skype ) Thanks for your time! Skype: fullmetalz1
WTB 1900+ EU
03/07/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
I am on the hunt for an account that is currently 1900+ in soloqueue! The account must contain proper runepages for all roles, and own at least 60+ champs! If you have what I seek and you're up for passing it on, send me a private message with details about your account and your visioned price! -Hex
WTS 1900 elo lol acc
01/09/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi, I tired of the game, so i will stop playing with League of Legends. I have a nice account, but i don't need it. I won 2516Riot Points on ESL but i haven't got the prize. So i will get in 2-3 weeks. Informations: - Eu West - Champions: