Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Unranked account with the following

Discussion on Unranked account with the following within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unranked account with the following

Looking for an unranked account on NA preferably but can transfer if it's worth it. Not looking for all the following skins just a combination. I'm looking at only spending a certain amount so not looking for an account with a ton either.

Must have
Silent Night Sona

A combination of some of these
UFO Corki
Black Alistar
Victorious Janna
King Rammus
Nutcracko
Pumpkinhead Fiddles
Santa Gragas

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Buying] EUW Unranked EUW Unranked account with 60+ champions 3+ rune pages
11/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
- Must have 0 ranked games this season, previous season doesn't matter. - 60+ champions (mainly ap mid preferably) - 3+ rune pages (ad/ap required) - NO SKINS needed Not going first unless you have more feedback than me, only buying from trusted people aswell. Paying 40$ maximum. Skype: tifulias
League Of Legends Account - Level 30 - EUW - Unranked - Email Account
11/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
Sie bieten bei dieser Auktion auf einen League of Legends Account auf Level 30. ACCOUNT DETAILS IM ÜBERBLICK: - LEAGUE OF LEGENDS ACCOUNT LEVEL 30 - ACCOUNTS WURDEN SELBST ERSTELLT! - ÜBER 10.000 EINFLUSSPUNKTE FÜR RUNEN UND CHAMPIONS
[S] LoL lvl 30 account unranked
08/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
i search lvl 30 lol account unranked
[Trading] Minecraft premium account for cheap level 30 (unranked/bronze/silver) account.
07/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
As title says, no limit on skins or champs. Just need an account to play on for a bit ;)
WTT Euw unranked account
05/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Yo I'm trading my lvl 30 account 450 wins unranked account , 38 champions and 2 skins and finally two full rune pages (ap/ad , got armor and mr runes too) I'm looking for an account with more skins less elo , smurf account with more skins ! The whole story is i can't get rp in my country so thank you and add me in skype adouim