Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 23:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

INSANE DuoQ Boosting (Bronze V to Plat V) OR 3v3 Challenger Spots!

Discussion on INSANE DuoQ Boosting (Bronze V to Plat V) OR 3v3 Challenger Spots! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old 08/28/2013, 20:05   #16

elite*gold: 0
We already vouched many times and boosted some. Will tell them to give their feedback here
Old 08/28/2013, 22:00   #17 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Hello!
I recently used them to get me out of something I call "elo-hell-silver" in EUW. In the beginning i was a bit stressed for them taking my account, cause of all the skins and champs I have "wasted" money on. But I agreed to pay them first, and right after he confirmed he got the money and started playing on it. They helped me from Silver II to Gold V as we agreed on. I think they played around 20 games and only lost 1, so it went pretty fast. They have a real good attitude and always answer when I was asking how it was going. I recommend these guys at the strongest, if I in the future are going to use this kind of services again, I defiently will use them. Thanks a lot!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
LIMITED 50% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING Deadline: 12th May GET YOUR CHALLENGER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! http://i.imgur.com/3gS5Ivk.jpg This is for NA only. *LIMITED PRICE FOR 2 WEEKS*
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots CHEAP
08/07/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello! I'm MikeTyson NA (Not my in game name) A bit about who I am: I'm a Challenger 3s player / Diamond Solo Queue player who mains mid lane. I have been playing since the start of season 1 in both 3s and Solo Queue. I know every meta / strong champion in 3s and my team has been very successful. After having many friends ask me to help get them a high elo 3s team in order to get the end of season icons and border, I realized that there are probably a lot of others who have the same...
Boosting/Coaching Bronze/silvers. Main Plat,Smurf Plat.
07/17/2013 - League of Legends - 8 Replies
As I said in the Title, I am both plat in Main and Smurf. Currently looking to make some money after 2-3 experience.
[EUNE] DuoQ Elo Boosting for 1 skin PLAT 3
06/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, Im PLAT 3 player with 2100+/- hidden elo on nordic-east (EUNE) I offer elo boosting by duoq'ing with me, so you can actually see whats going on on higher elos, and how to do stuff to win. I can play with you on friday, saturday and sunday just write a pm here so we can add ourselves in game I guarantee around 90% of games won. I dont mind if you are bronze V and 500 elo, I duoq with you. What expect in return for carrying is a 975 rp skin. PM me if u are interested! :cool:
Boosting Every division, from bronze to challenger.
05/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi guys, i'm new at this forum. I'm a challenger player on EU, and i can boost every account to every division. My price are real low at the moment because i've got 0 points on positive. Just PM me your skype name and i'll add you. 100% trusted. I'll send you screenshot of scores of some already boosted accounts.