Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Account Dia 1 Soloq + Team

Discussion on Account Dia 1 Soloq + Team within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Account Dia 1 Soloq + Team

Hello,

I want to sell my League of Legends Account, since i dont enjoy the game anymore.
I got Diamond 1 Soloq Elo and im member of a Diamond 1 Team (former challenger/wont get kicked).

I own about 80 Champions and several skins.Furthermore i own most of the important runes you need.

For more informations,payment and screens add me in Skype: Hamsterni

Greetz.
Thanks
1 User

Tags
dia 1, lol 30 lvl sell

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Stream] Diamond League SoloQ / Team Ranked Euw
08/31/2013 - League of Legends - 4 Replies
Grüßen! Ich stelle euch jetzt den imba Arbeitsamt Stream vor. Selber bin ich 20 Jahre jung und habe sehr viel Freizeit :) Am liebsten spiele ich Botlane, egal ob ADC oder Support. Leider ist der Adc sehr schwach in Season 3 (zur Zeit), weswegen ich oft gezwungen bin andere Rollen zu spielen. Musik variiert immer. Eine eigene Playlist besitze ich momentan nicht, mopse mir meistens paar kewle listen^^ Bei Zeiten erstelle ich eine eigene. Ich Streame meistens tagsüber. (~Nachmittag+)
Doing Vouches to get Trusted! Diamond 1 SoloQ & 5on5 Challenger Team Main.
08/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hallo Guys, Hi Leute. Ich bin dabei meinen eigenen LoL-Boost Service zu eröffnen, und möchte mir erst mit einigen Vouches das Vertrauen der Kunden Gewinnen. Wenn ihr 1-2 Games Geboosted werden wollt Schreibt mich einfach an.
[Selling] Diamond 1 SoloQ and Team - EUW
06/10/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Hello, im selling a really good Lvl 30 EUW - Account that has following ratings: SoloQ: Diamond 1- 0 LP, will contiune to play so maybe it will get higher LP, but i guarantee wont fall below Diamond 1/2 at the trade 5vs5 Team: Diamond 1 - 90 LP, almost Challenger Rating Account never has been punished by the tribunal Current Summoner Name is kinda known in the "high-elo" soloque games, so people know you
Silver III acc SoloQ, Gold V ranked team, 2936 RP, 92 champiosn 37 skins
06/09/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
[Buying] a plat V soloq or a diamond team
05/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
a plat V acc in EU NE or EU WE with completely nothing in it max offer is 60$ to know if you actually have an acc you will have to send me a screenshot showing your profile with the plat so i can see you have the tier you are selling and saying Hey Trueshot to someone from your friendlist with his name hidden aswell so i know the acc is yours or we can sharescreen through skype the payment is via paypal