Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling Plat Teams

Discussion on Selling Plat Teams within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling Plat Teams

Hey, I do fun 5v5's with my friends and we usually just place plat after going 5-0, 4-1, 3-2 and now am looking to sell them.

Trusted seller, you can check my past posts and trades.

NA ONLY

How it works is that you pay me and I'll give you leadership of the team. And you're free to invite whoever you want because it's yours and as long as invites are available. Simple simple simple

I currently have 3 teams for sale right now.

PM or add my skype yourstyleisgeneric for offers/details

Team 1 : Plat 1, 10 LP, W/L = 2X-1X
Other details : It's currently decaying, it's decayed 3 times from Diamond 5 0 points, we got really lazy with the team and didn't feel like grinding it back to diamond.

Team 2 : Plat 3, 75 LP, W/L = 6-7
Other details : It's also currently plat 2 in twisted treeline.

Team 3 : Plat 3, 0 LP, W/L = 4-1
Other details : Just made this one today, it won't have invites for a week so let me know by then

I'll keep bumping this thread and adding new teams that are for sale. If you have any diamond team requests, shoot me a PM.

bump

bump

bumpers

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling 3v3 Plat - Challenger Teams / Spots
10/14/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 28 Replies
LIMITED 50% DISCOUNT ON EVERYTHING Deadline: 12th May GET YOUR CHALLENGER BEFORE ITS TOO LATE! http://i.imgur.com/3gS5Ivk.jpg This is for NA only. *LIMITED PRICE FOR 2 WEEKS*
Selling Gold l Plat l Diamond Teams Euw
03/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi From Time to Time we got many Teams on our way to challanger and we now sell teams and slots of our Teams cheap!!! All that in 3vs3. Here the Prizes: Slot in High Gold Team (Gold II or I): 10euro psc whole Team: 30 Euro Platinum: Slot 20; Team 90
[Selling] SELLING GOLD 3-4 and Plat 4 Slots and Teams.
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Hi everybody ; Selling GOLD and PLATINUM Slots/Teams. GOLD Slot : 10 Euro GOLD Team : 25 Euro PLATINUM Slot : 15 Euro PLATINUM Team : 40 Euro
[Selling] [NA] Selling Plat 3v3 Teams! Cheap! ($20)
09/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Paypal only. Will go first to trusted users.
Selling 3v3 plat/diamond teams and spots
01/17/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hello, in addition to my elo boosting services, I am here to offer you a new type of service where I sell 3v3 spots on platinum or diamond teams or you can out right buy a whole team. Plat spot: $75 per spot Plat team: $300 Diamond spot: $150 per spot Diamond team: $550 If you buy more spots/teams, I will give you a discount. If you are interested, leave me a message on here with your skype or private message me your skype.