Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 21:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP!

Discussion on NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: LOCKED
Thumbs up NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP!

Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends account because i simply don't like Riot anymore, for specific reasons.

Price:Buy instantly! 75$ USD!
- Or give me and offer!
You will get the original Email and general information about this when you buy it!

The account have:
- 48 Champs -
- 4 Skins -
- Nurse Akali
- Pharaoh Amumu (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE)
- Angler Jax (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE)
- Candy Cane Miss fortune (NOT AVAILABLE ANYMORE, WANTED!)
- 3 Runepages
- LOTS of runes for Ad and AP!
- Unranked S3/S2!
- 1,5k IP!
- 800 RP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Further informations!

-I am the original owner of the account, which means I have the original email which will be included!
-No warnings/No bans.
-Unranked in S2 And S3.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Terms and conditions!

-I will not go first, only with extremely trusted traders from *******.
-I'm willing to use a middleman, if it's a trusted and a legit one, and you pay the fees!

Update: Need this sold asap!
Old 08/15/2013, 20:13   #2

elite*gold: LOCKED
up

sold
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] CHEAP CANDY CANE MF ACCOUNT NA
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Level: 30 IP: 2463 (7 wins IP boost left) RP: 261 Rating: Unranked 0-0 Champions: 79 Rune Pages: 10 About 10 skins including Candy Cane Miss Fortune. Skype: omar.wael99
[Selling] NA! Perfect smurf! 48 CHAMPS! CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE! CHEAP!
08/17/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends account because i simply don't like Riot anymore, for specific reasons. Account is sold! Price:Buy instantly! 75$ USD! - Or give me and offer! You will get the original Email and general information about this when you buy it! The account have:
[Selling] NA: LVL 30 Acc - Unranked - 48 Champs - CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE!!!
06/16/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends NA account because I play on EUW, NA is too high ping for me. SOLD! Price:Buy instantly! 70$ USD! Or give me an offer! You will get the original Email(I can proove it's the original one) and general information about this when you buy it! The account have: - 48 Champs - imgur: the simple image sharer - 4 Skins -
[Selling] NA: LVL 30 Acc - Unranked - 48 Champs - CANDY CANE MISSFORTUNE!!!
06/13/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 20 Replies
Like said, i wanna sell my League Of Legends account because i simply don't like Riot anymore, for specific reasons. SOLD! Price:Buy instantly! 70$ USD! Or just give me a offer, i'm open to everything (: You will get the original Email and general information about this when you buy it! The account have:
[Buying] Looking for Candy Cane MF account
04/23/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
As topic says.