Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trusted Seller with 100% Positive feedback! Selling NA accounts!CHEAP

Discussion on Trusted Seller with 100% Positive feedback! Selling NA accounts!CHEAP within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trusted Seller with 100% Positive feedback! Selling NA accounts!CHEAP

Hello again everyone!

I am selling accounts with some incredibly rare skins today!

Note: The post is image heavy, but I need to provide some information and evidence.

I am totally new on this forum, but I have been selling for a while on Ebay and ************, and facebook .

I only have a 100% positive rating and have had only satisfied customer where ever I have been selling.

Here are some of my profiles in different sites just to give you an overview of who I am:

Terms of Service & Customer Agreement:

You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final.
We are not responsible for anything that happens to the account AFTER the sale is complete.
In certain cases, if you're trusted (which we decide) and can prove that you lost the account due to circumstances out of your hands, you WILL BE REFUNDED.
As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above.

Contact information
:

You can always find me on:
Or just message on this thread which I will be monitoring daily.
Way of payment accepted: PayPal! I am PayPal verified

I would like to offer you a few accounts, some of which have VERY RARE skins.
Note all accounts are on North America!
But I could offer a free transfer depending on the deal we make. Most accounts have free transfers as well.

Account 1

45 champions and insane skins! Unranked! INACTIVE 3 MONTHS! Offers accepted!
NA ACCOUNT!

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

When you are interested in an account, simply message me with the account number and anything you wish to know about it here or on skype: TSUTSI_ITF

Screenshots and detailed information will be provided I will take my time and answer all your questions!

As always transactions with me go like this:

Send as payment to family and friends
3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions.
4)You will pay first.
5)Enjoy the account!
Old 08/10/2013, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 15
The Black Market: 155/0/0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Couk1991 View Post
Hello again everyone!

I am selling accounts with some incredibly rare skins today!

Note: The post is image heavy, but I need to provide some information and evidence.

I am totally new on this forum, but I have been selling for a while on Ebay and ************, and facebook .

I only have a 100% positive rating and have had only satisfied customer where ever I have been selling.

Here are some of my profiles in different sites just to give you an overview of who I am:

Terms of Service & Customer Agreement:

You as a buyer will not refund any of these payments, all sales are final.
We are not responsible for anything that happens to the account AFTER the sale is complete.
In certain cases, if you're trusted (which we decide) and can prove that you lost the account due to circumstances out of your hands, you WILL BE REFUNDED.
As a buyer, you are agreeing to all that was stated above.

Contact information
:

You can always find me on:
Or just message on this thread which I will be monitoring daily.
Way of payment accepted: PayPal! I am PayPal verified

I would like to offer you a few accounts, some of which have VERY RARE skins.
Note all accounts are on North America!
But I could offer a free transfer depending on the deal we make. Most accounts have free transfers as well.

Account 1

45 champions and insane skins! Unranked! INACTIVE 3 MONTHS! Offers accepted!
NA ACCOUNT!

Account 3

Account 4

Account 5

Account 6

When you are interested in an account, simply message me with the account number and anything you wish to know about it here or on skype: TSUTSI_ITF

Screenshots and detailed information will be provided I will take my time and answer all your questions!

As always transactions with me go like this:

Send as payment to family and friends
3) Copy & Paste in message of payment: "I will not dispute this payment as this transaction is for a purchase of virtual goods. With this payment, I am acknowledging that I am satisfied with what I have bought and realize that it is in working conditions.
4)You will pay first.
5)Enjoy the account!
Here pics
Old 08/10/2013, 18:08   #3

Thank you !
Old 08/12/2013, 03:40   #4

Sold a few accounts, and have some left, if you need decent and cheap account find me on skype!
Old 08/17/2013, 23:17   #5

Special account for sale:

-Owned champions: 71
-Owned Skins: 34
-RARE SKINS: Goth Annie, Judgement Kayle, URF THE MANATEE WARWICK, Kingpin Twitch, Nightmare Cho, UFO corki, KITTY CAT KATARINA, RED CARD KATARINA, Nottingham Ezreal, Yello jacket shen!

Ultimate skins: Pulsefire Ezreal!

RIOT POINTS AVAILABLE: 1300
INFLUENCE POINTS AVAILABLE: 5757
10 WIN IP BOOSTS AVAILABLE

UNRANKED ACCOUNT! 100% safe guarantee!
3 Remaining account refunds available!
Free account transfer to: OCEANIA, LATIN AMERICA NORTH, LATIN AMERICA SOUTH

Tags
championship riven, league of legends, rare skins, ufo corki