Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 22:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

EUW - Platinum 1 - Nearly all champs - tons of skins and rune pages - originalemail !

Discussion on EUW - Platinum 1 - Nearly all champs - tons of skins and rune pages - originalemail ! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
EUW - Platinum 1 - Nearly all champs - tons of skins and rune pages - originalemail !

Hello there ,

Im willing to sell my league of legends euw account , he is currently plat2 75lp , 1win and u in promotion to plat 1.
there is nearly 50 skins , almost all champions .. 90+ .
udyr ultimate skin & ezreal ultimate skin included .

1000RP and 2000IP left .

the account is the owner of platinum 4 ranked team 6wins/6games .

some pictures:

Not owned champions:

Skins:

League:

Runes:

Runepages:

So.. Looking for some good offers,
paypal only , coming with original email & support (got proofs in pm/skype).

or leave me yours and ill add u

offers starting in 80 Euro.

c/o: 80euro.

Old 08/11/2013, 17:56   #2 Trade Status: Verified(?)

elite*gold: 0
interested PMīd u on skype

HE scammed me and gave me wrong login details after trade he deleted me from skype

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EUW - Platinum 1 - Nearly all champs - tons of skins and rune pages - originalemail !
08/08/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello there , Im willing to sell my league of legends euw account , he is currently plat2 75lp , 1win and u in promotion to plat 1. there is nearly 50 skins , almost all champions .. 90+ . udyr ultimate skin & ezreal ultimate skin included . 1000RP and 2000IP left . the account is the owner of platinum 4 ranked team 6wins/6games .
EUWAcc, All champs, 122 Skins, 20 Rune pages, Tons of runes
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
EUWAcc, All champs, 122 Skins, 20 Rune pages, Tons of runes Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9
Selling Acc, All Champs 20 Rune pages Tons of Skins
02/11/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi, im getting tired of league of legends and wanted to sell my account. Im Lv 30, playing on EU West No Rankeds in S3 Got about 400 Wins in normal games Got All Champs Got 122 Skins Got 17 different marks x9 Got 13 different Seals x9 Got 9 different glyphs x9 Got 21 different quints x3
1600 ELO+~62 Champs~SKINS~6 Rune Pages~Never Banned Tons of ADC Skins
01/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
hey iam seling good account 1600 ELO+ ~62 Champs~ SKINS~ Tons of ADC Skins Crimson Akali (Legendary) Unchained Alistar Red Riding Annie (Legacy)
[WTS] LoL Acc. [NA] 101 Champs - 87+ Skins [PAX/Riot] - 16 Rune Pages - Tons of Runes
10/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 8 Replies
Buy it now for $199. I'm the first and only owner of this account. It has 101 Champions, 87 Skins (With lots of rare skins), 16 Rune Pages, And tons of runes. Gave up on ranked because it's full of trolls, the account is unranked. Has about 1200 games played, Amazing account overall. I'm a university student that doesn't want to get a job yet, so I'm selling off my LoL account for some money. I've spent well over $800 on this account, and im looking for around $300 for it....