Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 3v3 spots or leader EUW

Discussion on Diamond 3v3 spots or leader EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Diamond 3v3 spots or leader EUW

€40 per spot

Leader is on offers
Old 08/09/2013, 17:29   #2
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 120
The Black Market: 283/2/2
Still available!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Diamond I 3v3 spots , soon challenger
09/24/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 7 Replies
Add me on skype : chayen.mind.rullz , only paypal Is CHALLENGER now EUNE
[Selling] WTS Diamond 5's spots
06/18/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
As the title mention, I'm selling diamond spots in 5's rankedteam. The price is negiotable so offers are all welcome. Note: If you are intressed to buy the whole team, make sure you come with realistic offers. Leave a comment or PM me for more info / buy Edit: EUW!
3vs3 diamond spots cheap
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hey guys my diamond team just reached diamond and i am selling spots 20 € each spot including 5 wins PM me or add skype costa.filipe3
<<< SELLING ONLY 2 SPOTS FOR DIAMOND TEAM >>>
11/11/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hi everyone i am selling only 2 spots for diamond team.why only 2 spots ? because i am in team with my 6 friends so i cant kick them for customer ^^. my team's rank is diamond on 3v3 and on 5v5.If you get our service we are doing job like that " you are playing on ur acc. with us for 5 wins both side ( 3v3-5v5 )we cant play on your acc. because riot started to catch boosters from IPs. we will win 5 games on 3v3 and 5v5 and you ll get double diamond rare summoner icon too at the end of season 2...
Selling Diamond 3v3 Team Spots
11/10/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 4 Replies
Hey guys i'm selling spots and captain on my 3v3 Diamond Team for 20-30 EUR These prices include 5 wins with you so you will recieve the rewards. Add me on skype - madjesticz