Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

SELLING DIAMOND ACCOUNT FOR CHEAP!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SELLING DIAMOND ACCOUNT FOR CHEAP!

Hello guys,

I have to many accounts so I decided to sell some of them.At them moment I am selling diamond V account.If you are interested I will tell you everything you want to know;champs,skins,runes etc.

ADD ME on skyp:iv4n1233

Old 08/07/2013, 23:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Server?
Old 08/07/2013, 23:31   #3

EUNE

« [WTS]PAX Sivir/TF allregion [Want]Paypal | WTS Twisted Treeline Teams »

Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling Fresh Diamond 5 Account Cheap ll Has Zombie Brand
08/03/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Epvp. I have a fresh Diamond V account with 22lp for sale. Has good MMR, 4 Rune Pages, and some cool skins. (And has 50 champs) The account comes with original email ( I am the original owner). I'm looking to get ~100$ for the account. We can haggle a bit if necessary but I think that's a fair price considering its annoying (and costs more) to boost an account :) If your interested in the account, want to see it / screenshare. You can add me on skype: divinezoa Look forward...
[Selling] Selling PBE accounts and 1 Diamond account for really cheap price.
08/02/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
I'm giving away 2 accounts on pbe and 1 diamond V account on eune. 15 euro both pbe accounts or 10 euro 1 and the diamond account has a negotiable price (but i will sell it for really cheap price) just contact me on skype for screen and more info: Xpectd.
[Selling] Selling Diamond 1 Account NA Cheap
07/20/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 23 Replies
This account was created as a smurf and has the rating boosted to diamond 1 7LP the MMR is really high as I earned 30 lp per win in Diamond 2. I earn 7 LP per win which counts as really high MMR http://i39.tinypic.com/8vrrxz.png http://i42.tinypic.com/4ru9n4.png http://i42.tinypic.com/fc1nvm.png Skins : Full Metal Jayce
[Selling] Selling a diamond IV account on EUW(Cheap)
04/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
I'm selling it pretty cheap compared to other diamond account sales. Meaning I have to put down gaming for 1 year for my incoming exams and a hard period of my life. I accept paysafecard as payment since I have teammates to repay and I will also store some on an account I will level up whenever I have holidays or so, most likely cuz league of legends is so popular among my friends, I will use a new account to play "normal" games with them. I have 60~ champions, 20 skins~ including legendary...
Selling CHEAP sudden attack SEA 3 diamond account
05/02/2011 - Trading - 3 Replies
Please pm my forum message or send me an email to [email protected] if you are interest in the account showed below : 3 diamond account *Inclusive of in the account Gift: 30 days ak-47 30 days double barrel